Use Your Business Skills to Become a Business Broker
Are you… tired of the corporate environment?
Tired of doing the work for someone else’s benefit?
Are you ready to take control of your life and manage your own time, finances and goals?
These are some of the most common reasons we heard from our current franchisees as to why they wanted to be in business for themselves. They wanted to take the skills they honed over many years in the business world and use them to achieve their own personal goals. Does this sound like you? If so, then business brokerage could be the opportunity for you.
Imagine a career with unlimited potential for personal, professional and financial growth!
A business broker helps others in the sales and purchases of businesses. Consider it a real estate agent for business. You don’t need experience to become a business broker. You bring your business skills with you and we provide the training, materials, forms, research materials, a proven lead generation program, a staffed national team center to provide administrative support, and much more. Our goal is to free you from your computer and the piles of paperwork that accompany this industry and let you concentrate on those things that make you money.
We Provide our Franchisees the Edge in Business Brokerage
- Low entry fee, uncapped earning potential
- Work from home, virtual or physical office
- Low overhead
- Most comprehensive training program in the industry
- Flexible schedule
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Proven Lead Generation Program
- Business Listing System (BLS)
- Ongoing “back office” support
- Marketing and Advertising Programs
- Sole proprietorship or brokerage office with agents – the choice is yours – and we train your agents for you.
- Proprietary on-line management system – complete library of the tools you’ll need to operate your business, including forms, documents, market research materials, and more.
- We post your business listings on more than a dozen of the top business for sale websites – AND we cover the cost of inputting and running those listings.
Multiple Revenue Streams
Our franchisees offer a full complement of business services to their clients, including business brokerage, franchise brokerage, franchise resales, business valuation services, machinery and equipment appraisals, mergers and acquisitions, business consulting and commercial real estate.
Training and Support
Our training program is designed to teach you the entire process of business brokerage and our related services. You’ll start with approximately 80 hours of on-line training. You’ll then attend 4- 5 days of classroom training where we will conduct a full case study. We provide ongoing training and support, including our highly acclaimed annual education conference, where you’ll spend days attending your choice of numerous classes and seminars, meet our professional partners and network with the brokers in our system.
Why Business Brokerage?
- There are over 27.5 million businesses in the United States
- According to a recent survey conducted by the International Business Brokers Association, 50% of business owners expect to sell their business within the next 10 years.
- There are approximately 5 to 6 million businesses for sale at any one time. Estimates from Business Brokerage Press show that there are approximately 3,500 to 4,500 business brokers in the United States and Canada. That means that there is an estimated one business broker for every 1,600 businesses for sale.